Monday, September 12, 2011

I love LA!

And who wouldn't?  It's beautiful, warm, sunny, and the food is amazing.

Spending a day at the beach in Malibu, playing football in the sand, catching up on my long reading list, snoozing a little, and cooling off in the water.  Just look at the smile on this girl:   

You can even find a bit of culture in LA.  These pictures are from the Getty Villa.  Make sure to spend a lot of time looking up, some of the best details are on the ceiling:


I never go hungry in LA.  Here are my top 3 restaurant choices:  1) Casablanca (flour tortilla are made fresh and served at your table with butter), 2) Cici's Cafe (try the Forget Me Not pancakes - strawberries, macadamia nuts and chocolate chip buttermilk pancakes with whipped cream - yum!), and 3) Sabroso (which appropriately means delicious).

And the sunsets are fantastic.  Here's the view we enjoyed during dinner one night:

So long for now, until we meet again my friend.  I'll miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Love the smile and the sunsets!! Some day you'll have to show me the merits of LA!

    ReplyDelete