Monday, June 27, 2011

Repurposed

Last weekend someone left a well loved console table on the curb in my neighborhood hoping that someone like me would come along, recognize its potential and take it home to breath new life into it.  I had just the use for this fabulous piece of furniture (a backyard BBQ prep table!) so my super sister stood guard while I fetched my car.  After some careful maneuvering, we managed to fit it into the trunk with only millimeters to spare.  I think I've found some inspiration - the bright color of this bistro set from Flora Grubb looks really lovely against the soft deep green of the princess flower in the background.  What would you think of a pink BBQ prep table?  

1 comment:

  1. So sorry we forgot to get it out of your car! I love the pink!! Why not? I need to find a yellow bistro set like the one in that picture to go in our courtyard. If you come across one, let me know! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete